Monday, April 30, 2012

Whish Sugar Scrub Review!

Whish Body is a lovely company that makes amazing organic, and ALL NATURAL products to exfoliate, moisturize, pamper and perfect your skin! These products are free of paraben, sulfates and petrochemicals. It is great reading through the ingredient list and knowing what everything is.


Normally for these types of products I would use them for about a week then I would review it. However the back of the jar says this "Take your skin from dull to divine after just one use." So I had to see if this claim was true.
I used the pomegranate scrub for the first time last night. The smell is divine. I could not stop sniffing the jar!
I noticed when I was using this that is was not runny or greasy feeling. I'm guessing that would be because whish sugar scrub is made with a base of organic aloe and (organic) beeswax instead of oils. When I got out of the bath my skin felt silky smooth. I was sniffing myself like a crazy person because I smelled amazing. When I woke up this morning all of the moisturizing ingredients had fully absorbed into my skin and my skin was super soft. (and still is) I am very pleased! I must say that I am all for a great presentation and great packaging and I was not let down there either! The jar is made of plastic..but I was SURE it was glass. I even asked my husband and he thought it was glass to. Down to the box it comes it the packaging is simply beautiful. I would totally recommend whish sugar scrub for dry skin or if you just want to feel pampered!

You can purchase this product and a lot more at whishbody.com

(Was NOT provided by the company for review)




No comments:

Post a Comment